BTS‘s V may be a member of the vocal line, but that doesn’t stop him from overflowing with passion the moment he picks up the mic to start rapping! Check out 10 times he showed off his enthusiasm for rap and proved he has what it takes to be part of the rap line.
1. No one was ready for rapper “Taechwita” during Muster Sowoozoo.
never moving on from taehyung rapping daechwita pic.twitter.com/SyrL2ZECfw
— hourly bts concerts (@btsconcerthrs) October 12, 2021
2. V is the #1 fanboy of every Cypher.
3. Whether he’s rapping to “Ddaeng” and “UGH!,” he’s always having the time of his life!
rapping to rapping to
ddaeng ugh pic.twitter.com/qtrEeENlbL
— amber ♛ tae (@btseoulove) June 10, 2020
taehyung rapping hoseok’s part in cypher 4 and hoseok hyping him up is the cutest thing you’ll ever see today pic.twitter.com/Fv6LzVIgLC
— vhope nation ♡ (@vhopediary) September 25, 2020
5. He couldn’t resist giving Suga’s “Born Singer” verse a try.
taehyung and jungkook rapping yoongi’s verse in born singer while yoongi is sitting there unbothered 😭 pic.twitter.com/smKcgHvcge
— hourly taegikook (@tgkpics) June 20, 2021
6. Sometimes, he exclusively speaks in “Ddaeng” lyrics.
🐱꼭 그렇게해 알겠지? 더 잘 할 필요도 없어
🐱나도 태형이 노래 못 부르는데 뭘 .. 잘 하네 !
자기 파트 연습하는 동생한테 직접 불러주고 격려해주는 다정한 윤기🤍 pic.twitter.com/F4jcEQk6aq
— 효니 (@suga_hyoni) April 8, 2020
7. His love for the song is endless!
8. Just let him rap on stage, already!
9. ARMYs will never forget the time vocal line became rap line during the encore of “Fake Love.”
TAEHYUNG RAPPING NAMJOON'S PART AND JUNGKOOK RAPPING YOONGI'S PART IN FAKE LOVE. JUST SAY U WANT A SUBUNIT AND GO 😩✊ pic.twitter.com/4gaP3C2Xsr
— taekook 🐾 (@flirtaeguk) June 9, 2018
10. You can expect nonstop rapping during road trips with V!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ대취타 집에갈때 택시타 버스타 버스타!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/TdNiUhxQQY
— 안달.mp4 (@v1230_mp4) August 19, 2020